"This is a pivotal year for our business - we will be dialing up
imaginative and creative play in unexpected ways, boosting our digital
content as well as placing big bets on breakthrough marketing campaigns
and entertainment partnerships," said
Fisher-Price is committed to helping new parents by delivering innovative products that grow with baby, and provide solutions for making parents' lives easier.
- This year, Fisher-Price® will introduce Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™, the first line of toys that evolves with age-appropriate learning content, extending play for baby and value for mom.
- For preschoolers, the Little People® brand will bring discovery front-and-center with a range of new products that will continue to spark imagination. And Imaginext® kicks off a full year of "Cosmic Chaos," introducing an out-of-this-world Imaginext® Supernova Battle Rover, just in time to top holiday wish lists.
THOMAS & FRIENDS™
Thomas & Friends™, the #1 Preschool Toys license1, takes kids and parents on adventures in friendship with award-winning entertainment, licensed products and new toy offerings.
- This fall, Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ rolls out redesigned, motorized engines with enhanced speed, power and performance to go faster and climb higher, for even cooler Thomas adventures!
Hot Wheels is bringing bigger, badder tracks and more thrilling vehicle experiences to boys everywhere.
- The Hot Wheels Track Builder System has new, "universal" blue plastic connectors that allow fans to seamlessly connect any track together - providing value and making old tracks new again.
- Racing from the living room to the screen and back again, Hot Wheels is also releasing new animated content, Team Hot Wheels - Origin of Awesome, this spring and fall. The series will follow four characters on a mission to turn their ordinary town into an extraordinary racing experience.
- In addition, Hot Wheels and Marvel have collaborated to introduce a line of Marvel-inspired, co-branded Hot Wheels cars and play sets featuring Marvel's iconic Super Heroes.
Barbie® reminds girls everywhere that "Anything is Possible" when you're #UNAPOLOGETIC about who you are. As the No. 1 fashion doll, Barbie continues to deliver the best in fashion and beauty play, and original digital content.
- Barbie® Iron On Style™ Doll proves that fashion is all about fun - especially when girls can discover their own sense of style, with Barbie, by becoming the designer. The doll comes with the fashions and tools to create custom printed t-shirts and much more.
- The original series Barbie™ Life In The Dreamhouse has had over 1 Billion views since it launched. As a brand that is always speaking to girls, moms and society, this year, Barbie will launch several unexpected and exciting partnerships that bring Anything is Possible! to life.
- Monster High® brand is introducing the new Frights, Camera, Action!™ collection with characters Viperine Gorgon™, Honey Swamp™, Elissabat™ and Clawdia Wolf™ who will be featured on televised entertainment and webisodes.
A new music video, We
Monster Highdebuted last month.
EVER AFTER HIGH®
Debuting at New York Toy Fair for the very first time, Ever After High® follows the stories of the teenage sons and daughters of famous fairytale characters as they decide their destinies as either Ever After Royals™ or Ever After Rebels™. Girls will be inspired to have the courage and confidence to make their own choices, rewrite their destiny and create their own "happily ever after."
Leveraging multiple platforms to reach trendista girls - new Ever
After High™ content is everywhere girls are with Legacy Day webisodes
on EverAfterHigh.com and True Hearts Day content special on
Nickelodeon. Ever After High The Storybook of Legends, written by famed tween author Shannon Hale, made the New York Timesbest seller list.
Mattel is a best-in-class leader at bringing entertainment properties to life.
Mattel will once again collaborate with the hottest entertainment
partners for 2014, including Disney,
Warner Bros., Nickelodeonand WWE® while expanding its inhouse brands, like Max Steel®, with new adventures hitting the big screen in the fall.
Licensed toy offerings feature new personalities from Julius Jr., Dora
& Friends and returning favorites like
Sofiathe First, Octonauts and Planes Fire & Rescue.
INDUSTRY AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
In partnership with the
For further information please visit www.mattelbrandsmedia.com and follow Mattel on Twitter @MattelNews. Consumers can also visit www.mattel.com and www.fisher-price.com for more information. Please note credentials are required to attend all press events in the Mattel showroom.
The Mattel family of companies (Nasdaq: MAT)
is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys
and family products. Mattel's portfolio of best-selling brands includes
Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot
Wheels®, Monster High®, American Girl®,
Thomas & Friends® and Fisher-Price® brands,
including Little People® and Power Wheels®, as
well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013,
Mattel was named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by
MATTEL, FISHER-PRICE, BARBIE, HOT WHEELS, MONSTER HIGH, EVER AFTER HIGH, MAGIC 8 BALL, ROCK ‘EM SOCK ‘EM ROBOTS and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by Mattel. ©2014 Mattel. All rights Reserved.
Mattel Javits Showroom Media 212-542-1727
News Provided by Acquire Media